Saturday, September 13, 2008

Enter

[The Web Of A Storyteller]


Welcome one and all to my blog of stories.

What do you expect from this blog? Well, if you haven't been paying much attention, I'll just say it again. Stories. Tales. Some I make up myself, some told to me when I was young, some from long-forgotten memories, lying deep in the depths of my mind, only to float up again when something pulls it to the surface. Some stories are true, some are not. Some want to be true, some are made to sound like the truth, when it is nothing but a pack of lies. Some may be surreal, others fairy-like. Some may have morals, some may just be made for a laugh. Whatever the cause, whatever the reason, these stories are made for only one reason.

To be read.

So here I am, master storyteller of this world of imagination I live in, sometimes fragile as glass, sometimes as hard as steel. And I welcome you into it. May you enjoy yourself here. Entangle yourself in the silk-spun threads of words, allow them to wrap you up entirely, until you're snuggled warm and safe in the tale's cocoon. It's bedtime. Would you like to hear a story?

Once upon a time.

2 comments:

Mariel Nonis said...

haha this is the first post i'm reading from this blog and i'm so excited already. btw how do u get such pretty backgrounds!!!!!???? (for ur blog) btw twinny i think i'm going to be ur number one fan.

Joash (the alien magician) said...

To Joanne, wherever you are - DON'T STOP WRITING. Keep your stories coming!!! (omg that actually rhymed.)
I love your tales!